Supported Devices & Platforms
- Amazon Prime Video Channels - MHz Choice on Amazon Channels as part of an Amazon Prime Membership and add-on subscription. (Amazon Prime required). NOTE: an mhzchoice.com subscription is *not transferrable* to an MHz Choice on Amazon subscription and vice versa. MHz Choice on Amazon Channels is available to U.S. customers only.
- Amazon Fire TV - All Fire TV devices. (Amazon Prime NOT required).
- Android App - Android phones and tablets.
- Android TV - Mi Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, Razer Forge TV, Sharp AQOUS, Sony BRAVIA.
- Apple iOS App – iPhone, iPad.
- Apple TV - Watch on 4th generation Apple TVs or stream to your TV via AirPlay.
- Chromecast - Cast to your TV from your Chromecast compatible computer or mobile device.
- Comcast Xfinity X1 - Comcast customers can add an MHz Choice subscription to their Xfinity X1 account. NOTE: an mhzchoice.com subscription is *not transferrable* to an MHz Choice on Xfinity X1 subscription and vice versa.
- Roku Streaming Players*- Stream to your TV with a Roku Streaming Player.
*not compatible with Roku devices released before 2011.
- Smart TVs - Check out our post How to Watch MHz Choice on Your TV
- Samsung App & XBOX - Coming Winter 2018!
- Web & Mobile Browsers - Desktops, Laptops, Mac or PC, iOS and Android.