- excessive video buffering, stuttering video
- video not playing ("error in loading the video")
- audio sync issues
- no sound
- repeatedly asked to sign in to website
- other odd website behavior
1) Quit and relaunch your web browser
2) Refresh your browser's cache. Click here to learn how.
3) Restart your computer
4) Reboot your internet modem
5) Update Adobe Flash. Please make sure Adobe Flash is up to date on your computer. Flash sometimes affects browser performance unrelated to video streaming so it's one thing to check off the list. You can update your Flash player software here.
6) Try using an alternate browser like Firefox or Chrome
7) Select a lower bitrate video stream. Click here for more information.
8) Log out of your MHz Choice account and sign back in.
9) Make sure all ad blockers are disabled in your web browser.
10) Check the speed of your internet connection. We recommend a minimum download speed of 10Mbps for smooth playback. Follow these steps to test the speed of your connection:
Please go to this website: http://beta.speedtest.net/
The speed utility will test your upload and download speed and will deliver results in Mbps (megabits per second).
Still need help?
If none of the above resolves the issue, please direct your question to our tech support team here: Contact Support Form. Please add 'firstname.lastname@example.org' to your contact list to ensure messages from tech support do not end up in your spam folder.