Try these basic troubleshooting tips as a first step and see if your Android experience improves:
1) Restart your Android device
2) Make sure you have the latest version of the MHz Choice Android app installed (download here)
3) Make sure you have the latest Android OS installed
4) Delete and reinstall the MHz Choice Android app from your Android device
5) Restart your internet WiFi modem
Still need help?
If none of the above resolves the issue, please direct your question to our tech support team here: Contact Support Form. Please add 'firstname.lastname@example.org' to your contact list to ensure messages from tech support do not end up in your spam folder.