- error message on screen
Try these basic troubleshooting tips as a first step and see if your Fire TV experience improves:
1) Restart your Fire TV device
2) Delete and reinstall the MHz Choice Amazon Fire TV app
3) Unplug your Fire TV device, leave it off for 30 seconds, plug it back in to reset it
4) Make sure your Fire TV device is connected to the internet
5) Restart your internet WiFi modem
Still need help?
If none of the above resolves the issue, please direct your question to our tech support team here: Contact Support Form. Please add 'email@example.com' to your contact list to ensure messages from tech support do not end up in your spam folder.